8.26.2017

colorful language




Just a couple of things about the messiest date I've ever gone on in my life,
 including that one time at the spaghetti factory: 

Yes, this looks just as cool in person as it does on everyone's instagram feeds.

No, it was not a color run. I don't run for anything, or anyone, ever.

Yes, it will get into every crevice of your soul, and then stay there, 
turning you a nice hue of purple.

No, it won't get in your eyes,
but only if you use your boyfriend as a shield every time someone throws color directly at you.

x Justina




follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.