4.17.2018

outta pocket








sweater: primark
overalls: h&m
shoes: converse

Okay so unlike basically everyone else on earth, I didn't go to Coachella this year. But in my defense, I dress like this every day. 

All jokes aside, for the last couple of weeks I was so busy that I definitely started to slack off in the outfit department. I definitely have a ~uniform~ and it makes it really easy for me to get dressed quickly, without thinking about how my clothes make me feel. Noooooot the healthiest form of self-care. In an effort to reverse it before I got in too deep, I've started actually checking the weather and trying to at least lay out clothes the night before like a Responsible Adult™. I mean, true, the short dress I had planned for today didn't work out with the whole "surprise hail storm" thing, but I ADAPTED okay

 I've literally been in overalls since the day this blog was born, and I don't anticipate changing my ways anytime soon.

You really can't beat the pouch pocket
(or all the things you can fit in it, thus reducing the need to carry a purse)


x Justina




follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Howdy would you mind letting me know which webhost you're utilizing?
    I've loaded your blog in 3 different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
    Can you recommend a good internet hosting provider at a reasonable
    price? Many thanks, I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on navy blue bow tie. Regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and
    I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot.
    I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic issues altogether, you just received a new reader.

    What would you suggest about your publish that you simply
    made a few days in the past? Any certain?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not sure where you are getting your information, but good
    topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.
    Thanks for excellent information I was looking for this information for my mission.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.